Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content



I will be making a radio commercial for my final project. I have made this decision since I am an audio major and I feel this would be the best way for me to get my information out there. It will be a fairly straight forward commercial with some music fitting each instance it is mentioned, even changing with the dialogue, various sound effects, and the dialogue. The delivery of this should be at a fairly relaxed but concise rate as the drink is relaxing but the radio spots are typically limited to 15 or 30 seconds. I imagine the music being played in the background to be fairly light or in some cases atmospheric, if I mention a club scene some thumping bass to rise up in the background as well. The drink itself is relaxing however it is not limited to relaxing, that is why for the music selection it shall be relaxed, but when a club or something like that is mentioned there will be other music playing as well. Sounds of smooth liquid being poured. The advertisement would then end with a quick line of dialogue saying please drink responsibly.
This will be posted on in a video with a picture of the drink that I will be advertising. I have some Photoshop abilities so I plan on getting a picture of a bottle and manipulating it in such a way that it would appear to be the actual bottle that I am talking about. I’ll try to make the image as clean as possible as I feel the drink itself would be very clean as well. It being a radio commercial it would only require one person to work on it. I will be doing all the recording and image manipulation for this project. That is what I plan on for my creative content.



No comments:

Post a Comment