Friday, January 15, 2016

EOC: Great Customer Service

I have had great experiences with customer service at Zia Records. They are a record store that sells both new and used records as well as CDs, DVDs, Blu Rays, Books and other various items as well. It is great as finding certain used record albums here is usually less expensive than buying them online, and you can inspect everything yourself. The staff has always treated me nice and is willing to help you with searching for certain items that may be difficult to find. The store is organized in a way that is easy to understand without much difficulty at all. The atmosphere is relaxed and inviting making browsing the fairly large selection of items very enjoyable. I have been to other record stores in town and so far this has been the best experiences that I have had. The prices are reasonable and they have a great wide selection and it is enjoyable going through their used section as well either for better deals, want an older edition, or in records, some older records that are not on other media. One quote from the book would be, “Delighted customers not only make repeat purchases, they become willing marketing partners and “customer evangelists” who spread the word about their good experiences to others.” (Marketing, an introduction, 14) This has held true with me, if it comes up in conversation I am always willing to suggest this place if I believe they may have what you are looking for and if they don’t, you can go to the front desk and have them order it and hold it for you, but I really haven’t had to do that yet. Overall I have had great experiences with Zia Records and I plan on continue to recommend and shop here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment